Welcome to Oxford Baby Cafés Group!
Oxford Baby Cafés Group provides local breastfeeding support in the community in weekly sessions in Oxford, facilitated by highly experienced breastfeeding counsellors. Come for help with specific issues or just to hang out with other breastfeeding mothers. Hope to see you soon!
- See our weekly sessions
- See our monthly antenatal workshops, restarting July 2017!
- See our timetable page for session times and details of closures in August 2017
- Find us on our Facebook page and join the discussion on our Facebook group
- Read our list of Recommended Resources
- Use the postcode search to find your nearest session on the Baby Café website.
- Follow us on Twitter!
Antenatal Sessions are back!
Dear Baby Cafe Community,
Due to funding challenges and the closure of most of Oxfordshire's children's centres, the timetable changed again during the course of February 2017. One session closed outright (Marston on Mondays) while two moved to new venues (the Tuesday & Friday sessions), for a new total of 4 weekly sessions. Please see our timetable page for details. While we are very sad to lose sessions and valued partners in the centres that closed, we are delighted that Oxford Baby Cafés will continue to serve local families.
Please share this as widely as possible, and encourage those who have used our service to "pay it forward" by making a donation so that we can continue to support other families.
With best wishes,
Lisa Mansour - Project Lead
& Jayne Joyce, Charlotte Gilman and Catriana McKie - the Oxford Baby Cafes Group Team